Please wait, still uploading data...

Change

Details

Title: チェンジ
Title (English): Change!
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Comedy
Episodes: 10
Broadcast network: TV Asahi
Broadcast period: 1998-Oct-12 to 1998-Dec-14
Theme song: Butterfly by Penicillin

Synopsis

Atsuko Asano and child star Yuka Nomura appear as an actress mother and her daughter who hates her mother's work. Struck by lightning, the two are surprised to find they have switched bodies and have to live each other's lives.

Cast

Asano Atsuko
Nomura Yuka
Fujiwara Tatsuya
Ujiki Tsuyoshi
Abe Hiroshi
Fukaura Kanako
Enami Kyoko
Fujimori Yuko
Kanno Miho
Hagiwara Masato
Tsukamoto Takashi
Omura Ayako

Production Credits

Screenwriter: Terada Toshio
Producers: Suzuki Shintaro (鈴木伸太郎) (共同テレビ), Sugiyama Noboru (杉山登) (TV Asahi), Shirakura Shinichiro (白倉伸一郎) (TV Asahi)
Directors: Wakamatsu Setsuro (共同テレビ), Sugiyama Noboru (杉山登) (TV Asahi)
Music: Oshima Michiru

Episode Titles

Ep 01: The 14-year old mother and the 35-year old middle-schooler
Ep 02: My first kiss that mom stole!
Ep 03: My mom came on to my boyfriend!
Ep 04: The queen-bee battle between my mom and I!
Ep 05: 14-year old wife, I will love you forever
Ep 06: My boyfriend confesses his love to my mom!
Ep 07: Living together...and the first night spent together with him
Ep 08: Mom don't die!! The tearful birthday
Ep 09: The family broken up, the devil laughs
Ep 10: Was I not supposed to be born? Will a miracle occur in the moment the mother and the daughter discover the truth?

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply